Our mechatronic STEM programs are designed to give middle and high school students a solid grounding in mechatronic systems and applications.
Available in 3 different skill levels, our mechatronic programs fully prepare students to undertake higher-level certification programs and college-level courses. Computer and device programming is included in many different forms for a diverse and rounded engineering experience.
The Mechatronics Lab:
- Provides students with the foundational skills of mechatronics applications in a wide range of career pathways.
- Provides students with a solid grounding in the basic principles of mechatronic systems; mechanical, electrical and electronic, fluid power, and control.
- Aimed at and suitable for students of all abilities and aptitudes.
- Integrate academic subjects, careers, technical skills and knowledge, and 21st Century Skills.
- Aligned to educational standards and industry certification standards.
- Can be customized and flexibly implemented to align with specific pathways.
A sample Mechatronics Lab configuration could include the following resources:
Design and Technology Brochure
Mechatronics Resources Brochure
Mechatronics Program Information
Mechatronics Program: Frequently Asked Questions
PLC Programming Brochure
Industry 4.0 Career Pathways Program Brochure