Automotive Medium/Heavy Vehicle
An LJ Medium/ Heavy Vehicle Lab is designed to maximize the time students spend actively engaging with understanding and developing skills in the technologies used in medium and heavy vehicles.
The aim of the Medium/Heavy vehicle lab is to help you develop skilled technicians with a solid understanding of heavy vehicle technology and fault-finding techniques.
Students have access to electrical and electronic systems panel trainers with fault insertion, working engine trainers, 24 V electrical trainers, airbrake trainers, and sectioned systems.
Our educational automotive labs can be customized to meet your career and technical education (CTE) training requirements or workforce development needs.
A sample Medium and Heavy Vehicle Lab configuration could include the following resources:
- Auto Electronics Trainers
- 776-04/6C 6-Cylinder Truck Diesel Engine (with ERS) Trainer
- Sectioned Truck Diesel Engine (6-Cylinder) Trainer
- Electronic Controlled Air Suspension Trainer
- 24 Volt Electrical System Trainers
- Live Front Axle with Air Disc Brake Assembly
- Disc Air Brake Trainer
- Sectioned Truck Gearbox Trainer
- Sectioned Truck Rear Axle
- Sectioned Heavy Vehicle Clutch
- Heavy Vehicle Electrical Systems Panel Trainers
- Diesel Engine Management Systems Panel Trainers
- Heavy Vehicle Lighting Circuits Trainers
Working with STEM AutoLab Brochure
Medium/Heavy Duty Truck Brochure
College Products Brochure