State Standards-Based Labs
At LJ Create, our content exists because you need to teach it. Our content creators have all been in the teaching profession, and understand the challenges in the field. We create hardware and software solutions built to meet specific standards that you teach in the classroom, so your students can be prepared for state testing and industry certification tests.
To meet the demanding needs of today’s classroom, our content is updated as your teaching standards change, so you won’t have to worry about the mapping.
Here is a sampling of the standards that we currently use to build our programs:
- ASE Education Foundation standards for MLR, AST, & MAST
- Electronics Technicians Association - Student Electronics Technician (ETA - SET)
- ITEEA - Engineering, Technology, and Science Standards
- ITEEA - Standards for Technological Literacy
- Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
- Next Generation Sunshine State Standards (NGSSS)
- Ohio’s New Learning Standards
- REC Foundation - Pre-Engineering
- REC Foundation - Robotics
- Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills for Career and Technical Education (CTE TEKS)
- Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills for Science (Streamlined Science TEKS)