Modern Automotive Lighting Circuits Trainer
Our range of Autotronics boards are designed to provide a practical approach to theoretical learning, as well as developing technical skills for electronic system fault finding. The resource is contained within an ergonomic plastic base with a hinged cover that also provides a mechanism to tilt the trainer towards the user for ease of use.
Using the Modern Automotive Lighting Circuits Trainer (701-02), students are set tasks that encourage them to explore CAN-controlled lighting circuits practically – to help improve their knowledge of electrical components, circuits, signals and systems.
Modern Automotive Lighting Circuits Trainer – Typical Activities Include:
- Explore CAN Bus Park, Tail, and Headlight Systems
- Investigate CAN Bus Fog Light Systems
- Explore CAN Bus Turn Signal and Hazard Warning Systems
- Explore CAN Bus Stop and Reverse Light Systems
- Perform CAN Bus Park and Tail Light System Measurements
- Perform CAN Bus Headlight System Measurements
Did you find what you were looking for?
Take a look at our full range of automotive training resources