Transistor Amplifiers Card
Practical activities based around the Transistor Amplifiers Card are available within the digital curriculum materials provided with our Electronics Study Trainer.
Practical tasks include the following:
- Build and test a Class A transistor amplifier
- Build and test a Class B transistor amplifier
- Investigate crossover distortion
- Build and test a Class AB transistor amplifier
- Build and test a Class C transistor amplifier
- Effects of feedback in a transistor amplifier circuit
- Fault-finding transistor amplifier circuits
Please note that this card requires access to an Electronics Study Trainer (320-00).