Elementary Engineering Construction Kit
The Elementary Engineering Construction Kit includes a series of challenges that give students a taste of how STEM is applied in a range of career clusters, including manufacturing, agriculture, construction, and transportation and logistics.
It is used within our K-5 Living with STEM program to help students develop solutions to a range of practical real-world challenges within a classroom or lab environment.
The Elementary Engineering Construction Kit includes simple drag-and-drop programming software to allow students to design flow diagram programs to bring their models to life.
- 267 plastic construction parts
- A mini control unit with Bluetooth and USB connectivity, that includes 4 input-output ports
- A range of sensors and motors including:
- 2x IR sensors
- 2x DC motors
- 1x Touch sensor
- Drag-and-drop software program
- Challenge-based learning content
Did you find what you were looking for?
Take a look at our full range of elementary educational resources