PIC Programmer and Applications Card
The practical activities based around the PIC Programmer and Applications Card are available within the digital curriculum materials provided with our Electronics Study Trainer.
Practical tasks include the following:
- Investigating sensors and actuators
- Controlling I/O port lines
- Performing arithmetic and logical operations
- Investigating branches and jumps
- Using subroutines
- Controlling motor direction and speed
- Motor speed control with feedback
- Full washing machine sequence
Please Note: This card requires access to an Electronics Study Trainer (320-00).