Operational Amplifiers Card
The practical activities based around the Operational Amplifiers Card (320-31) are available within the digital curriculum materials provided with our Electronics Study Trainer.
Practical tasks include the following:
- Investigating a voltage comparator circuit
- Building and testing an inverting amplifier
- Building and testing a non-inverting amplifier
- High Frequency Performance of an Operational Amplifier
- Fault-finding operational amplifier circuits
Please Note: This card requires access to an Electronics Study Trainer (320-00).