Electronic Systems Card
The practical activities based around this Electronic Systems Card (320-01) are available within the digital curriculum materials provided with our Electronics Study Trainer.
Practical tasks include the following:
- Investigation of sub-systems
- Darlington Pair and FET investigation
- Thyristor investigation
- Automatic lighting system project
- Baby alarm system project
- Intruder alarm system project
- Fire alarm system project
- Testing and fault-finding
Please Note: This card requires access to an Electronics Study Trainer (320-00).