Electronic Fuel Injection System (Dry) Trainer
The Electronic Fuel Injection System – Dry Trainer (767-01) comprises all the elements that control the air-fuel ratio and the ignition timing, together with the ECU and all the sensors associated with the control system. Variation of the engine speed will allow the measurement of parameters within the system that are speed dependent. This is achieved by changing the rotational speed of the electric motor that drives the unit.
This is a dry-running system that uses electronic indicators to demonstrate injector operation. The system also includes a range of switchable faults for diagnostics training.
The trainer offers the following practical demonstrations:
- Engine management system fundamentals
- The electronic control unit (ECU)
- Sensor circuits and components
- Sensor circuits and components – fault diagnosis
- Actuator circuits and components
- Actuator circuits and components – fault diagnosis
- Intake air temperature control systems
- Self diagnosis & fault codes