Modern Starting and Charging Systems Trainer
Students will also use the Modern Starting and Charging Systems Trainer (720-02) to work through a number of fault-finding activities (8 in all), encouraging fault-diagnosis skills.
Typical Activities Include:
- Explore CAN Bus Conventional and Advanced Starting and Charging Systems
- Investigate High Speed CAN Data Bus
- Performing the following measurements:
- CAN Bus Conventional and Advanced Starting and Charging System Measurements
- CAN Bus Consumers Measurements
- Automatic Stop Start System Measurements
- CAN Data Bus Measurements
- Diagnose 8 Different CAN Bus Starting and Charging Faults
Did you find what you were looking for?
Take a look at our full range of automotive training resources