Electrical/Electronic Systems - By Numbers
300+ units of online instruction
11 hardware trainers
25+ units of supporting instruction
Built with NATEF in Mind
Our learning content is aligned to NATEF standards - at MLR, AST, and MAST levels!
We are continually updating our content to meet these standards.
Software and Curriculum
Our Working with STEM (Automotive) library contains a vast amount of digital learning materials, easily accessible by students and staff through a web browser.
Our learning content is directly linked to NATEF standards. So, what if you need to teach the principles of Battery Diagnosis and Service? …Simply select that standard and our intelligent software will take care of the rest by filtering down a range of presentations, investigations and assessments SPECIFIC to your selected standard!
The content will teach you everything you need to know about Electrical/Electronic Systems including over 325 units of instruction that cover:
- Electrical Fundamentals
- Electrical Circuits and Components
- Charging and Starting Fundamentals
- Lighting Fundamentals
- Lighting Systems and Circuits
- Battery Construction and Operation… and much more!
Our practical equipment resources for Electrical/Electronic Systems help you teach automotive theory in a practical way – they include:
- Supplemental Restraint System Trainer
- Displays and Accessories Systems Panel Trainer
- Automotive Electrics Panel Trainer
- Ignition and Charging Systems Panel Trainer
- Vehicle Electrical System Trainer
- Hybrid Vehicle Systems Panel Trainer
- Engine Management Systems Board
- Modern Auxiliary Systems Trainer
- Modern Starting and Charging Systems Trainer
The learning materials can be accessed as an online learning course or as part of our learning management system that includes additional instructor facilities. The online LMS gives the teacher control over the construction of courses, allowing them to be tailored for their students, and includes extensive student-tracking and reporting, adding up to a world-leading solution to your automotive training needs.