Air Conditioning Systems Panel Trainer
This trainer provides students and instructors with the opportunity to demonstrate, investigate, and fault-find a simulation of a typical automotive air conditioning system. The trainer is designed to allow access to controls for the vacuum system, electrical system and recharging station, as well as provide an understanding of the overall system layout and configuration.
To facilitate the development of techniques in diagnostics and fault-finding skills, the Air Conditioning Systems Panel Trainer (754-01) includes a range of fault-insertion options to simulate typical real-world system malfunctions.
The Air Conditioning Systems Panel Trainer includes the following features:
- Fixed orifice tube
- Suction accumulator
- Evaporator core
- HP service valve
- LP service valve
- Clutch-cycling pressure switch
- AC pressure cut-off switch
- Air-distribution system controls – dashboard
- Blower motor control
- Manifold gauge simulation
- Leak-detector simulator
Typical practical tasks include:
- Identify the principles of air conditioning.
- Investigate FOTCC system operation.
- Service climate-control systems.
- Troubleshoot an air-distribution system.
- Test airflow components.
- Investigate A/C electrical systems.
- Fault-find heater electrical controls.
Did you find what you were looking for?
Take a look at our full range of automotive training resources