Engine Management Systems Panel Trainer
This trainer provides students and instructors with the opportunity to demonstrate, investigate, and fault-find a simulation of a typical automotive engine management system. The trainer is designed to allow access to a variety of test points for engine components and the ECU system, as well as provide an understanding of the overall system layout and configuration.
To facilitate the development of techniques in diagnostics and fault-finding skills, the Engine Management Systems Panel Trainer (751-01) includes a range of fault-insertion options to simulate typical real-world system malfunctions.
Typical practical tasks include:
- Engine management system fundamentals
- The Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- Transducer circuits and components
- Transducer circuits and components – fault diagnosis
- Actuator circuits and components
- Actuator circuits and components – fault diagnosis
- The exhaust system
- Vehicle emissions
- Intake air temperature control systems
- Emission control
- Air-injection systems
- EGR systems
- EVAP systems
Did you find what you were looking for?
Take a look at our full range of automotive training resources