Automotive Repair Skills
Every aspect of the Automobile is covered in our Automotive Repair Skills (ALB2-AL) licence. Topics are covered at different levels to prepare students for job readiness, whatever their entry-level:
- Level One: Components and Operation
- Level Two: Systems and Interaction
- Level Three: Troubleshooting and Repair Skills
Our aim is to help you develop skilled technicians with a solid understanding of automotive technology and fault-finding techniques.
Automotive Repair Skills topic headings include:
- Hybrid and Electric
- Automatic Transmission and Transaxle
- Manual Drive Train and Axles
- Steering and Suspension
- Clutch and Transmission Systems
- Air Conditioning
- Electrical and Electronics – including BUS systems
- Engine Performance
- Autocare – dealership employment skills
In addition to technical skills development, essential support is provided with lessons in:
- English Language Skills
- Business Skills
- Workplace Problem Solving
In the UK and elsewhere we design and align our lessons to L1 to L3 units relating to qualifications from authorities such as IMI and City & Guilds.
Did you find what you were looking for?
Take a look at our full range of eLearning resources