Automotive Repair Skills
Every aspect of the Automobile is covered in our Automotive Repair Skills licence. Topics are covered at different levels to prepare students for job readiness, whatever their entry-level:
- Level One: Components and Operation
- Level Two: Systems and Interaction
- Level Three: Troubleshooting and Repair Skills
Our aim is to help you develop skilled technicians with a solid understanding of automotive technology and fault-finding techniques.
Automotive Repair Skills topic headings include:
- Hybrid and Electric
- Automatic Transmission and Transaxle
- Manual Drive Train and Axles
- Steering and Suspension
- Clutch and Transmission Systems
- Air Conditioning
- Electrical and Electronics – including BUS systems
- Engine Performance
- Autocare – dealership employment skills
In addition to technical skills development, essential support is provided with lessons in:
- English Language Skills
- Business Skills
- Workplace Problem Solving
In the UK and elsewhere we design and align our lessons to L1 to L3 units relating to qualifications from authorities such as IMI and City & Guilds.
Did you find what you were looking for?
Take a look at our full range of eLearning resources