PETRA II Advanced Industrial Control Teaching Set
The PETRA II Advanced Industrial Control Teaching Set provides a cost-effective way to teach the principles of SCADA. A network of PLCs, an HMI panel, and programming software combine to control a simulated industrial plant.
The teaching set uses SCADA control to introduce students to the concepts of:
- Trend Analysis
- Predictive Maintenance
- PETRA II and Industry 4.0
Students can use the PETRA II Advanced Industrial Control Teaching Set to develop and test PLC programs that:
- Move component parts along, and between, conveyor belts
- Control pneumatic actuators
- Monitor the outputs of a wide range of pneumatic and optoelectronic sensors
- Compare each part against its specification
- Reject non-conforming parts and accept parts that are within specification
PETRA II and Industry 4.0
We provide the complete package to ensure teaching the use and application of an HMI Panel is simple and can be completed quickly, take a look at our Industry 4.0 PDF to find out more.