Multiplexer/Demultiplexer Digital Systems Card
The practical activities based around the Multiplexer/Demultiplexer Digital Systems Card are available within the digital curriculum materials provided with our Electronics Study Trainer.
Practical tasks include the following:
- Investigating a digital multiplexer
- Scanning multiplexer inputs using a binary counter
- Building and testing a multiplexer/demultiplexer system
- Clocking and synchronization
- Fault-finding multiplexer/demultiplexer systems
Please Note: This card requires access to an Electronics Study Trainer (320-00).