Steering and Suspension System Trainer
The Steering and Suspension System Trainer (764-01) includes all the individual components of the system presented on a moveable, steel frame so that each component can be clearly identified.
The system comprises front wheel assemblies, MacPherson strut and coil spring assemblies, road wheels and power steering rack.
The trainer offers the following practical demonstrations:
- Introduce the steering and suspension system trainer
- Disassemble, inspect, and reassemble rack and pinion steering gear
- Inspect and replace manual or power rack and pinion steering gear inner track rod ends and gaiters
- Inspect power steering fluid levels and condition
- Diagnose power steering fluid leakage
- Remove, inspect, and replace power steering pump, mounts, seals, pump belt, pump pulley, and pump belt
- Inspect, replace, and adjust track rod ends, track rod sleeves, and clamps
- Remove, inspect, and install upper and lower wishbones, bushes, shafts, and rebound bumpers
- Remove, inspect, and install hub carrier assemblies
- Inspect, remove, and replace dampers