Our brand-new 3-Phase Control Systems Trainer is a rugged, self-contained hardware unit that enables students to investigate practically and safely the generation of a 3-phase supply and operation of a Motor and Inverter.
The 3-Phase Control Systems Trainer is designed to introduce students to the principles of AC power, 3-phase AC circuits, and AC motors, including synchronous machines, through a wide range of practical activities.
Digital lessons accompany the trainer and can be used to cover the topics of 3-phase distribution and operation of AC motors.
The trainer is aligned to the following qualification units:
- T-Level Engineering Maintenance Pathway: Year 2
- 313 Electrical Maintenance
- 314 Control and Instrumentation (3 Phase AC Motors and Inverter Circuits)
- T-Level Engineering Design Pathway: Year 2
- 322 Electrical Design (Electrical Installations – 3 Phase Circuits)
- BTEC National Diploma in Engineering
- Unit 15
- Unit 16
- EAL Level 3
- Unit AMEDK3 – 006
- Unit AMEDK3 – 019