Our Mechanisms Trainer (260-01) includes access to digital curriculum materials including theory and practical learning tasks, as well as tutor support resources.
Using the Mechanisms Trainer, students can perform a comprehensive range of practical activities – typical practical activities include:
- Identify the different types of motion found in mechanical systems
- Demonstrate the effect of using an idler gear in a simple gear train
- Determine compound gear train ratios and speed
- Identify the purpose of belt drives
- Demonstrate the relationship between distance and effort for a pulley system
- Measure effort and movement for first, second, and third class levers
Did you find what you were looking for?
Take a look at our full range of engineering training resources