Modern Auxiliary Systems Trainer
The Modern Auxiliary Systems Trainer enables students to work through a number of fault-finding activities (7 in all), encouraging fault-diagnosis skills.
Typical Activities Include:
- Explore CAN Bus Window, Mirror and Seat Systems
- Investigate CAN Central Locking System
- Explore CAN Data Bus
- Perform the following measurements:
- CAN Bus Window, Mirror and Seat System Measurements
- Central Locking System Measurements
- CAN Data Bus Measurements
- Diagnose 7 Different CAN Bus Auxiliary Faults
Did you find what you were looking for?
Take a look at our full range of automotive training resources