Our Autotronics Programs provide:
- Lessons that align to IMI and City & Guilds learning units.
- The only troubleshooting trainers available for post-2000 motor vehicle technology
- An easy way to get students through electrical/electronic instruction
- Auxiliary systems circuits and troubleshooting practice
- Lighting circuits and troubleshooting practice
- Starting and charging troubleshooting practice
- Digital simulation learning support
- Teaching of serial bus troubleshooting techniques alongside the required light vehicle repair topics
Our 5-step process gives you everything you need to teach autotronics:
- Preparation: Teacher plans that let you spend your valuable time teaching
- Knowledge Lessons: Digital content lessons to reinforce a theoretical understanding of the subject area
- Knowledge Assessments: Test student understanding
- Skills Lessons: Hands-on activities for real-world practice using clean, safe equipment for the classroom.
- Skills Assessments: Test student skills understanding.
Learn more about our automotive lab solutions here!