Data Logging Kit (Complete)
The Data Logging Kit (Complete) has been designed for ease of use in a wide range of science and technology applications. Each of the kits includes a range of items needed to carry out the scientific hands-on learning tasks.
The package includes:
- Data Logger Unit and Software (520-01)
- Force Meter Sensor (520-02)
- Heart Rate Sensor (520-03)
- 2× Light Gate (520-04)
- Light Sensor – Multirange (520-05)
- Magnetic field Sensor (520-06)
- Motion Sensor (520-07)
- Sound Sensor (520-08)
- 2× Temperature Sensor (520-09)
- Colorimeter (520-10)
- Data Logger Storage Container (520-11)
The easy-to-use hand-held data logger may be operated in two ways:
- In standalone mode (without a PC), data may be collected and displayed using the built-in keypad and display. Internal rechargeable batteries provide complete portability.
- Linked to a PC via a USB connection, the included dataLOG software may be used to control the data logger, graphically present data, and analyze results.
When a sensor is plugged in, it is automatically identified by the data logger. This makes the sensors extremely easy to incorrectly identify a sensor.