Engine Management Module
The ST4730 Engine Management Systems module introduces students to automotive engine management systems through a wide range of practical activities.
The study module comprises a circuit board, power supply, storage tray, multimeter, and computer aided instruction software.
The instruction software provides a range of hands-on practical activities that students carry out using the circuit board and the component set.
These materials are fully compatible with the LJ ClassAct computer managed learning system and are available in a SCORM format for delivery through a virtual learning environment.
Topics covered include:
- Engine Management System Fundamentals
- Transducers and Actuators
- Emission Control Systems
- Self-Diagnosis and Trouble Codes
- Recognize components of engine management systems
- Recognize the different types of emission systems
- Diagnose problems with emission systems
- Engine Management Board - Stand-alone
- Power Supply Unit 12V (with power cable)
- Storage tray and digital multimeter
- Single-user computer-aided instruction software
- Stand-alone Launcher software
- Instructor Resources CD
Our Digiac Autotronics range can be purchased in two ways, depending on your training needs and budget.
Option One: Complete Stand-alone Modules
- Everything needed to run the learning unit is delivered in one tray: hardware, instruments and software
- Easy to get started and easy to manage
- Ideal way to add some new Autotronics on a budget
- Purchase just one new module, or several different modules to implement a low-cost computer-based autotronics laboratory
Option Two: Multi-Board Workstations
- No duplication of power supplies, cables or instruments
- Purchase boards, accessories and software separately
- Software site licenses available
- Package of computer-based instructional materials
- Modular system for easy classroom management
- Instructor theory support
- Computer-managed learning option
- Can be Internet-delivered using a SCORM learning platform
- Switched faults for learning troubleshooting skills using multimeters and scopes
- Advanced boards can be used with Snap-on Diagnostic Scanners for introductory training in OBDII diagnostics
How to Order
|Product:||Engine Management Module|